Board – Manoj Soni Sir
Date – 05.08.21
2nd in Afternoon session
Interview time – 25-30 minutes
Name – Siddharth Aanand
Background – B.Com
Optional – Maithili literature
State – Bihar, Darbhanga
Entered.. Greeted.. They asked me to remove face shield and mask to verify me from my photo they had. I have been told that mask is compulsory so I continued with it. (But I removed face shield and put that in my lap).
1) You pursued commerce till 2013. What happened then you suddenly develop interest in Maithili literature?
2) Do you know about Noble Prize?
3) In which areas it is given?
4) Recently who has awarded?
5) Anyone from India in the past?
6) You are a DM of a district and you come to know a person received Nobel Prize from your district. What will you do?
7) Can you recite few lines of Maithili poem?
Member 1 –
1) Do you know about Madhubani painting?
2) What are the problems of Bihar for its growth.
3) Which government schemes are doing good in your district?
4) As a DM, what will be your priority to develop industries in Darbhanga?
5) Why do you want be in Civil Services?
Follow up- Your father is in police why not IPS first?
6) There are many civil servants from your district. Do you know any of them?
7) What is happening in Nepal and India’s reaction?
8) What is happening in South Africa? – violence on Indian diaspora due to Gupta brothers involvement with ex president in financial irregularities.
Member 2 –
1) Social and cultural relation with Nepal specially with Bihar. And follow up conversation.
2) Tell me about the History of Maithili language and literature. How old is it?
2-3 more questions which I am unable to recall at this point of time.
Member 3 –
1) Do you believe in Numerology? Why ‘Aa’ in Aanand? – my name
2) Why violence on diaspora in South Africa? Any other reasons?
3) It is happening globally with Indians. Why?
4) How many soldiers from undivided India participated in WW1?
5) How many got martyred?
6) How is the relation between India and Suriname?
Member 4 –
1) Do you know Ravi Dahiya? What happened with him? – opponent bite in arm. The madel colour was not confirmed till then.
2) Can you tell me opponent’s name? Country name?
3) You have told that you like to do things in diverse areas but it is not reflect in your dad since 2013. – I told few things including learned cooking which they heard coaching so asked
4) Have you taken coaching?
The Chairman sir greeted me and gave best wishes. Your interview is over.