Board – Bharat Bhushan Vyas
Date – 05.08.21
Interview time – 25-30 minutes
Name – Vivesh
Background – Chemical engineering, Hydrocarbon engineering – IIT Roorkee
Current service – Indian Civil Account service
Started reading DAF and then he said that you are working as Academic Director it was my last job). I told him that right now I am in civil Count Service. He corrected himself. voice was not coming properly so asked to remove mask.
1) Hydrocarbon policy of India
2) What are water pollutants ?
3) If you are going to some place as you are from Rajasthan to check water pollution what parameters you will check!
4) Laws in India to control water pollution
5) Have you read Kurukshetra, there is “Shankakul Hridya”, what does is mean
6) Yuddh ko present time manp kaise dekhte hain
Member 1 –
1) What is GVA, why agriculture GVA is low?
2) Why Indian productivity of land is low compared to developed countries?
3) Why you want to change your service?
Member 2 –
1) Why did you choose Hindi literature over engineering science subject?
2) How your engineering degree and chemical engineering will help in administration.
Member 3 –
1) What is ATI bonds? Recently Solhus floated 40000 crore ATI bonds.
2) Do you think audit and accounting should be done by same person?
3) What political parties and legislature is doing to avoid conflict of interest?
(he was expecting a specific one line answers)
Member 4 –
1) You are in accounting service you do accounting for central government?
2) Who does accounting for state?
is there any accounts which consolidates centre and state account both!
3) How we will get a holistic picture.?
4) What suggestions you will give to improve accounting of central govt?
5) What GASAB his suggested to improve govt accounting?
Chairman said your interview is over
No questions on hobbies, interest, state district or home town.