Board – Ajit S. Bhonsle Sir board
Date – 05.08.21
Interview time – 25-30 minutes
Name – Ravinder Kumar
Background – Haryana, B. Tech and M. Tech Electrical Engineering
Job-lecturer government polytechnic
Optional – Sociology
1) Man is social animal. Explain
2) Only human social or any other animal.
3) Tell me about bees there organization and working.
Member 1 –
1) Which subject you teach in college?
Renewable energy resources
Wind energy grid connection
Geothermal in baryana, transmission and distribution losses, commercial losses in transmission system
How to reduce these losses.
Member 2 –
(bhashan partiyogitu topic dar)
1) What is Stage fever?
Modernization and its consequences.
Member 3 –
1) Bad effect of eucalyptus.
From where this plant came
Its impact on soil health
You have done M. Tech in 2015 and got job in 2017, what are you doing in between?
2) Oil bond
3) What is difference between simple oil and power oil?
4) What is hybrid vehicle and its benefits?
5) Cost of solar plant, wind plant, geothermal plant.
6) How do you select a site for solar plant ?
7) What is MPPT?
Member 4 –
1) Why sociology after electrical engineering?
2) Why you shift job from JE PWD to Lecturer in government college?
3) Problem of agriculture in Haryana.
4) Why you grow only rice not pulses?
5) Status of pulses in India?
6) Why stubble burning in Haryana. What are other ways farmer manage stubble remaining? Why government not taking strict action on those farmers?
7) How, as an Electrical Engineer you can solve this problem?
1) Why farmers till their pulse before sowing rice?
2) Why rice remaining are not decomposable?
3) Why rice remaining can’t be used for fodder of animals?