Attending a mock test series for the CET examination is vital in the highly competitive environment in the present times. We provide high quality mock tests pertaining to Common Entrance Test conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority.
Salient features of our test series are:
- After conducting the test series, we provide immediate feedback to the candidates. A 360 degree review will be provided such that the candidate can improve the scores in the next test. This incremental improvement is vital for the success of any candidate.
- The test series will cover almost entire syllabus. Each question will have the concepts of various topics intertwined. This will check the acumen of the candidate and his skill or inter-relating the concepts of different chapters to obtain the correct answer.
- One to one feedback is a dire necessity for the candidate. Our faculty members will give personal importance to each and every candidate in this regard. The candidate will get an opportunity to ask any number of doubts to the faculty after the class hours.
- The question papers are designed such that they reflect the current trend of the CET paper. The questions will be of similar kind. Intensive research and umpteen number of man hours will be given by the faculty to prepare such kind of questions. The experience of the faculty plays a major role in this. We are sure that every candidate who analyses a question will be able to grasp most of the hidden concepts.
- Our test series time table is designed in such a way that the entire syllabus will be covered approximately twice. This will eventually help the candidate to gain enough confidence before attempting the real exam.
The whole package of the test series will be extensive. Enough number of tests will be provided. The dates of which will be conveyed well in advance so that the candidate can prepare accordingly.